The Serby Mock 4.0 will purchase the hype for Mac Jones to the 49ers, however as at all times reserves the precise to alter its thoughts in Mock 5.0.
For the fourth consecutive time, Zach Wilson to the Jets, and an “all fuel, no break” defensive participant new coach Robert Saleh will love. And this time we give the Giants a participant who tasks as an elite cross rusher, a staple of Huge Blue groups of yesteryear.
No trades once more on this one, picks 1-25:
New coach City Meyer resides a charmed life. Feed the child, he’s too skinny.
Groundhog Day in Florham Park: out with the outdated franchise quarterback, in with the brand new. This one has ridiculous arm expertise. Now it’s as much as GM Joe Douglas and Saleh to get him higher protectors and playmakers.
3. San Francisco 49ers: Mac Jones (QB, Alabama)
This gained’t be a preferred choose within the Bay space, but when coach Kyle Shanahan really has a conviction that he most closely fits his system, he’ll succeed Jimmy GQ in 2022.
4. Atlanta Falcons: Trey Lance (QB, North Dakota State)
Broncos GM George Paton could possibly be making this choose, but when he isn’t, let’s let rookie coach Arthur Smith develop his uncooked QB of the long run behind Matt Ryan for so long as it could take.
5. Cincinnati Bengals: Ja’Marr Chase (WR, LSU)
What Joe Burrow needs, Joe Burrow will get. And Joe Burrow needs to throw the ball to his school go-to man.
6. Miami Dolphins: Kyle Pitts (TE, Florida)
“Jerry Jones on Line 1.” Brian Flores comes from the Extra Tight Ends the Higher Hoodie College, and a 6-foot-6, 245-pound goal with an 83 ³/₈-inch wingspan paired with TE Mike Gesicki would dramatically improve Tua Tagovailoa’s probabilities to succeed. Too excessive to draft a TE? “Jerry Jones on Strains 2, 3 and 4.”
7. Detroit Lions: Micah Parsons (LB, Penn State)
Jarrad Davis is a Jet, Reggie Ragland is a Large, Jamie Collins can be 32 in October, and coach Dan Campbell is in search of a couple of good males to chunk off kneecaps … so long as the character questions are answered, in fact.
8. Carolina Panthers: Rashawn Slater (OL, Northwestern)
A wise, powerful, versatile blocker who will verify all of the tradition bins for coach Matt Rhule and be a godsend for Sam Darnold and Christian McCaffrey.
9. Denver Broncos: Justin Fields (QB, Ohio State)
Evaluations across the league are everywhere in the map. Vic Fangio has loads of offensive firepower — however he isn’t offered on Drew Lock.
10. Dallas Cowboys: Patrick Surtain II (CB, Alabama)
A blue-chip bookend reverse Trevon Diggs for defensive coordinator Dan Quinn. A pleasant comfort prize for Jerruh, who needed to be nearly restrained from calling in Johnny Manziel’s title through the 2014 draft.
11. New York Giants: Kwity Paye (DE, Michigan)
With Penei Sewell and the Alabama receivers one way or the other nonetheless on the board, a cross rusher to assist Leonard Williams and Lorenzo Carter. “He’s extremely explosive, he’s versatile. I in contrast him to Frank Clark,” ESPN NFL draft analyst Matt Miller stated.
12. Philadelphia Eagles: DeVonta Smith (WR, Alabama)
A Heisman Trophy winner to assist Jalen Hurts and to pair with Jalen Reagor.
13. Los Angeles Fees: Penei Sewell (OT, Oregon)
Justin Herbert wants his left sort out of the long run, and he wants him now.
14. Minnesota Vikings: Jaycee Horn (CB, South Carolina)
A much bigger and higher cowl man than 2020 first-round choose Jeff Gladney, who faces assault fees.
15. New England Patriots: Jaylen Waddle (WR,, Alabama)
Sure, free agent Greenback Invoice Belicheck signed Kendrick Bourne and Nelson Agholor, however the worth is just too nice. It is a completely different stage of dynamic playmaker, and we all know how a lot Belicheck trusts Nick Saban. And Julian Edelman’s future is a mist.
16. Arizona Cardinals: Alijah Vera-Tucker (OL, USC)
The correct aspect is ex-Jet guard Brian Winters and ex-Jet sort out Kelvin Beachum, who turns 32 in June, and O-line coach Sean Kugler may look to switch left guard Justin Pugh in 2022, so right here’s some versatile new blood to infuse into Kyler Murray’s offensive line.
17. Las Vegas Raiders: Teven Jenkins (OT, Oklahoma State)
Proper sort out Trent Brown was dealt to the Pats, so a self-proclaimed “nasty MF” to suit the Jon Gruden-Mike Mayock profile.
18. Miami Dolphins: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah (LB/S, Notre Dame)
A hybrid 6-foot-1, 215-pound chess piece for coach Brian Flores.
19. Christian Darrisaw: (OT, Virginia Tech)
Higher late than by no means to attempt to exchange Trent Williams, proper Ryan Fitzpatrick?
20. Chicago Bears: Kadarius Toney (WR, Florida)
Andy Dalton may use an explosive slot receiver to take the warmth off Allen Robinson.
21. Indianapolis Colts: Samuel Cosmi (OT, Texas)
Carson Wentz desperately wants a blind-side protector to switch retired Anthony Castonzo.
22. Tennessee Titans: Greg Newsome II (CB, Northwestern)
Janoris “Jackrabbit” Jenkins was signed with Malcolm Butler gone to Arizona, however he’ll be 33 in October, and somebody might want to defend in opposition to Trevor Lawrence actors the following decade.
23. New York Jets: Zaven Collins (LB, Tulsa)
A high-character 6-foot-4, 260-pound substitute for Jordan Jenkins who may help Carl Lawson rush the passer.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jamin Davis (LB, Kentucky)
With Vince Williams gone, a freakish associate in crime with attractive measurable alongside Devin Bush. Davis’ comp: Darius Leonard
25. Jacksonville Jaguars: Caleb Farley (CB, Virginia Tech)
Again surgical procedure causes him to fall, however Meyer can afford to take the risk-reward gamble.